Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training is required of emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and first responders. Continue reading for an overview of the requirements and training necessary for certification, as well as job growth and salary info for a few career options for certified professionals.
After this course student will be able to:
- Provide CPR techniques in emergency situations
- Care for broader age range
- Broaden skills in lieu of skills as a Service Worker
Upon successfully demonstrating CPR techniques and completing the class, students become CPR certified. Certifications are generally valid for one year, after which CCSWs may be re-certified by taking a shortened, refresher course.
- EVS Certified PHP Web Developer
- Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE)